Training provider: National University Singapore (NUS) School of Computing (SoC) and AI Singapore
Study Mode: Online Learning
Duration: 3 Months
Sign up for the programme here: NUS FinTech SG Progamme
The NUS FinTech SG Programme is a Professional Certificate in FinTech designed to enhance the competitiveness of the Singapore FinTech Industry. The program is jointly developed by National University Singapore (NUS) School of Computing (SoC) and AI Singapore, in consultation with experts in innovation and FinTech from UBS Bank, RIPPLE, World Economic Forum, and Bank of New York Mellon.
We’ve made the course to be very hands-on and ideally, someone with a full-time job can work with their employer to:
- Take 2 weeks at the beginning of the course for the immersion portion. This is critical to learn “WHY” Fintech and connect into the FinTech ecosystem.
- Take 2 or 3 days per week for class (perhaps adjust work hours)
- Discuss how you can apply your learning to your work
The programme will be fully funded for NUS students graduating in 2021 (for eligible students).
Through the program, you will be equipped with the following:
- FinTech-specific skills
- Concepts, Cases and Technology Comparison
- Hands on Technology Comparison
- Tools Selection for the Problem Statement
- Design Thinking
- Capstone Project Prep
- Foundations of Finance and IT
- Programming Fundamentals
- APIs & Automation
- Database, Network, Blockchain Tools
- Dev Ops
Participants may consider taking the following modules before attending Level 1 Professional Certificate: Fintech Associate.
Professional Certificate in Business Analytics and AI for Finance, Retail and Supply Chain:
Professional Certificate: Fintech Associate (Level 1)
Professional Certificate: Fintech Developer (Level 2)
Professional Certificate: Fintech Senior Developer (Level 3)
Click here for more information on E-Speed Interview.
Please email email@example.com