Training provider: National University of Singapore, Advanced Computing for Executives
Study Mode: Online Learning
Duration: 3 Full Days and 4 Half Days
Sign up here: This course is no longer available.
This course aims to:
- Provide participants with key knowledge and skills for managing projects in an industrial environment.
- Introduce the concepts of business strategies, business models, trends and its impact.
- Provide the knowledge and skills of conducting stakeholder engagement sessions, where these sessions may be face-to-face or through technology platforms to conduct online surveys and/or online interviews.
- Introduce ways of producing solutions and insights to inform stakeholders.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn and apply the concepts of business strategies and models in the digital economy and disruptive technologies environment when planning and managing projects.
- Understand and apply the various frameworks, methodologies and tools such as design thinking, business model canvas, and project management when formulating business strategies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle to Senior Management
At least a Bachelor’s degree